Wildwood Counselling and Psychotherapy
M. Sc. in Psychotherapy specialising in Relationships and Couples Therapy
- B. Comm. H.Dip in Ed., H.Dip in Counselling. M.I.G.C.
- Diploma in Humanistic and Integrative Psychotherapy with emphasis on Pre and Perinatal Psychology.
- Accredited Psychotherapist MIAHIP
- Business and Life Coach LBCAI
- Sensorimotor Psychotherapy Institute, Trauma and Developmental Trauma Graduate.
Carmel's background is teaching, counselling and career coaching for adolescents and adults for over twenty years. At present she is in private practice having completed a Masters programme M.Sc. in Psychotherapy D.C.U. specialising in Relationships and Couples therapy.
Carmel's main areas of work are Relationships, Depression, Anxiety, Trauma, Developmental Trauma and Personal Development issues.
Her work with clients consists of using a Person Centred approach, integrating models from C.B.T., Psychoanalysis Body Centred and Family Systems therapies.
***** New MBSR - Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction 8 week Mindfulness Course*****
Now enrolling for July. Please contact for more information.